Just In Anybody using GWEIKE (NEW Machine problem)

Thread: Anybody using GWEIKE (NEW Machine problem)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anybody using GWEIKE (NEW Machine problem)

Dear all... 'm a newbie to this forum and always keeping an eye to update me and get the ideas of all the valuable members. Have received the machine long awaited.

Its a machine 1290 with dual heads with W4 Reci tube. Once its arrived, contacted the company regarding the installation. First they told, the machine can work only with USB/U disc. Is it true?? Then plotting from coreldraw/ adobe illustrator. Have you using the machine with any of the saoftware?? The company only provided the lasercut 5.3 with a dongle. Is it enough. We are mainly working with adobe illustrator.

Apart from this, the machine looks excellent. Good build quality. Now the performance part only is pending... any reply appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi all... the machine is only able to engrave... its unable to cut..!! Why so? Is it a software issue? The machine is equipped with W4 series Reci Tube..! How can I make the machine cut?? Its engraving well... Have selected the color, select cut, given power 100... but its coming only as a thick deeper line...! Why so? Please help. The person at the company is not a technical person... and the service is lacking time... there is no direct service person in this company. Have to ask the doubt to the customer care person, then she will ask the engineer and give me a reply. But at times, she cant understand my questions and doubts... The resaon she told, the engineers dont know english. So the communication only possible through her only. Is it true?? Any Weike guys here?? Had faced this issue before?? Using Corel X3/ Laser Cut 5.3. Please reply...

Default Re: Anybody using GWEIKE (NEW Machine problem)

Hello dear.
    Good day.
    I am Sherry from SUKE Laser Company. Hope i could help you.

Generally, the laser machine could connect with Computer via USB line, then operate. If offline operation, use U-Disk.
    Donot you have USB wireline?

Meanwhile, laser machine should supported with AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Photoshop etc software, but all the drawing must be processed by laser cut 5.3 then input to machine or U-Disk.

Thirdly, about the cutting,do you choose cutting functional in right of software in computer?Please check it.

If you like, please send mail to me, so that i send more information for you---sales8@sukelaser.com
    My Skype:sukelaser08

If you want to support by G.weik, you could call him or their boss, it will be a faster speed to solve your questions.

Thank you and best wishes for you
    Sherry
    Anybody using GWEIKE (NEW Machine problem)-sherry-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by abcd14u View Post
    hi all... the machine is only able to engrave... its unable to cut..!! Why so? Is it a software issue? The machine is equipped with W4 series Reci Tube..! How can I make the machine cut?? Its engraving well... Have selected the color, select cut, given power 100... but its coming only as a thick deeper line...! Why so? Please help. The person at the company is not a technical person... and the service is lacking time... there is no direct service person in this company. Have to ask the doubt to the customer care person, then she will ask the engineer and give me a reply. But at times, she cant understand my questions and doubts... The resaon she told, the engineers dont know english. So the communication only possible through her only. Is it true?? Any Weike guys here?? Had faced this issue before?? Using Corel X3/ Laser Cut 5.3. Please reply...