After a few tweaks and a pulley change in config. it runs, and, it runs gooooood. I did the most bone headed thing and did not copy the license doc, into the Mach folder, so those of you who suspected a demo version,were right of course. I also got some config stats from K2CNC's web site and made a few changes and viola. got speed! I made a test over the piece I already had started and it completed the part. It's really shaby so I will not post a photo but later I'll have better ones to show. I sincerely thank all who guided me in my efforts you were right on brothers.
Experience is a good teacher. Cross the i's and dot the t's. Measure twice. Cut once.