I started mach3 and the machine. As soon as the machine power was on
all axes took off on their own. As a troubleshooting test I started the
machine. The servos were holding just fine. I then started the PC. As
soon as I started to load Windows the motors started spinning slowly.
When Windows had loaded completely the motors were spinning at maxium
I`m using mach3 version 2.6. I`m also using the sound logic encoder
interface for servos on my machine. Also, no changes have been to the
xml config files or any modifications to the wiring of the system.
I am getting voltage readings to the sound logic encoder card from the
encoders. I also jus replaced the sound logic encoder board but that didn`t
seem to help. Recently I checked both parallel ports by using a old dot
martix printer. It seemed to show the ports were working.