Newbie Gerber GT3000 Need Manual

Thread: Gerber GT3000 Need Manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gerber GT3000 Need Manual

Long story short, there's this really big company which own many smaller companies. One of the smaller companies had the unfortunate event that their cutter operator who was also their designer quit from one day to the next. No one at the company knows or even understands how this cutter works. Thus they brought me in from one of their smaller companies to see if I could help in any way. Unfortunately, it had been my understanding that I would be trained on the cutter, not figure out how it works... I'm still going to try my best to figure it out but need your help.

The Model is the Gerber GT3000. After calling Gerber, they were unwilling to help us until we could send a purchase order for technical support. The big company does not want to spend that money so now this smaller company is looking into alternatives in figuring out how to make the cutter work properly. According to Gerber, they never made a manual for the GT3000 so I'm hoping maybe you guys might be able to prove this statement wrong, or at least be able to point me in the right direction as to where I can find more info on operating the Gerber GT3000 Cutter.

Thank you,

Jose

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gerber GT3000 Need Manual

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez View Post
    Long story short, there's this really big company which own many smaller companies. One of the smaller companies had the unfortunate event that their cutter operator who was also their designer quit from one day to the next. No one at the company knows or even understands how this cutter works. Thus they brought me in from one of their smaller companies to see if I could help in any way. Unfortunately, it had been my understanding that I would be trained on the cutter, not figure out how it works... I'm still going to try my best to figure it out but need your help.

The Model is the Gerber GT3000. After calling Gerber, they were unwilling to help us until we could send a purchase order for technical support. The big company does not want to spend that money so now this smaller company is looking into alternatives in figuring out how to make the cutter work properly. According to Gerber, they never made a manual for the GT3000 so I'm hoping maybe you guys might be able to prove this statement wrong, or at least be able to point me in the right direction as to where I can find more info on operating the Gerber GT3000 Cutter.

Thank you,

Jose
    Ok guys...Does anyone have a solution out there?