Need Help! Cnc lathe cx1200 y set up/manual

Thread: Cnc lathe cx1200 y set up/manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cnc lathe cx1200 y set up/manual

Hiall I baught a second hand cx1200y cnc lathe iam having issues with stalling motors etc I was wondering if it is correctly set up as a start up for trouble shooting so if anyone has any information please help me

thanks in advance brad

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Cnc lathe cx1200 y set up/manual

CNC Lathes come in a variety of configurations, but for the basics, we'll stick to the simplest and most common setup--2 axes.

Simple CNC Lathes use a Z-axis, which is parallel to the spindle axis, and an X-axis, which is at right angles to the spindle. In G-Wizard Editor/Simulator, the display looks like this:X-Axis runs top to bottom while Z-axis runs left and right...

The G-Wizard Editor will automatically switch its axis display when you change the machine type from mill to lathe and vice versa.

The next step up from a 2-axis lathe would be a 3-axis lathe. Rather than add the Y-axis, a 3-axis lathe typically has X, Z, and C axes. C is a rotary axis parallel to the spindle axis and Z.

DMSGDT