Niigata Hn63c Cnc

Thread: Niigata Hn63c Cnc

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Niigata Hn63c Cnc

Hi Im New To This Forum And Im In Need Of Some Help. I Have 4 Makino Cnc Machines With Different Funuc Controls. This New Niigata (1995) With A Funuc 15 Controler. The Problem Is When The Machine Is Turned On We Have A Z Axis Interlock Alarm And A Spg Alarm. Im Looking For Some Help On This Newer Machine We Just Got It On Friday And Wired Up. But We Cant Zero The Z, Or The X Axis. The Z Does Not Move. Looking For Some Help On This Machine Things Are A Little Different On This Machine Compaired To Are Makinos. Thank You For Your Time And Help
    Tim
    Ps If You Need Help Or Advice On Makinos Let Me Know.

Similar Threads:

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by timatmmcc
    Hi Im New To This Forum And Im In Need Of Some Help. I Have 4 Makino Cnc Machines With Different Funuc Controls. This New Niigata (1995) With A Funuc 15 Controler. The Problem Is When The Machine Is Turned On We Have A Z Axis Interlock Alarm And A Spg Alarm. Im Looking For Some Help On This Newer Machine We Just Got It On Friday And Wired Up. But We Cant Zero The Z, Or The X Axis. The Z Does Not Move. Looking For Some Help On This Machine Things Are A Little Different On This Machine Compaired To Are Makinos. Thank You For Your Time And Help
    Tim
    Ps If You Need Help Or Advice On Makinos Let Me Know.
    hAVE yOU nOTICED tHAT yOUR kEYBOARD iS bACKWARDS fROM eVERYONE eLSE'S? It make your postings very hard to read.

Ken

Kenneth Lerman
    55 Main Street
    Newtown, CT 06470

Downloads
    Uploads

There were a few different varietys of Servo Amplifier fitted to the 15, what model do you have?
    Al

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default niigata

the controler is a 15m funuc

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default x and z locked up.

I think the tool changer is not at home postion. This will prohibit x and z from moving. You will need to go to custom page and get everything back to home postion. I have 2 hn63c's.