Need Help! HELP PLEASE!!!!!! DRIP FEEDING TO MELDAS M3 MILL

Thread: HELP PLEASE!!!!!! DRIP FEEDING TO MELDAS M3 MILL

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP PLEASE!!!!!! DRIP FEEDING TO MELDAS M3 MILL

Hey there everyone
    I am having some issues with drip feeding my mill. I am using preditor cnc software with bobcad. and have it connected with the cord they supplied. Which was a 9 pin on the computer side. Turns into Ethernet cable and then plugs into the 25 pin adapter for the machine.
    I am new to drip feeding but I have been sending and receiving programs from the mill for years. For my machine the book said to select tape mode and then type in the program number. It does a search and at the same time hit send from the computer. The machine does find the program and I can run it. However it reads about 20 lines of code then it' sits there and has no more to read. Then it says TAPE I/O ERROR. it's like there is no signal to send more program for the machine to run.
    I am a machinist not a computer wizard haha. So I'm hoping you can help me out ! Won't let me attach pics but can email them if someone can help me !

Thanks
    Tyler