Need Help! Amada Aries 222

Thread: Amada Aries 222

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Amada Aries 222

Dear all,

The company my dad works for has bought an Amada Aries 222 from the US Military I believe.
    Anyways there is the following issue with it. The box where the turn on and turn of switches are has been ripped off. The cable leading to it however is intact and it is possible to repair it. However the cable consists of 8 wires and I have no idea which ones to use for the two buttons as obviously some of them serve another purpose. The machine did not come with any documentations. I was able to find a user and programming manual. However no service manual seems to be available. Thus I was hoping that maybe someone has a service manual lying around or at least knows how to do the wiring. My explanation is a bit vague, I will try to get some pictures of the exposed wiring in the following days.

Thank you in advance for any help, it is much appreciated.

Regards

Vladislav Yordanov