ShopLink DNC

Thread: ShopLink DNC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ShopLink DNC

We've been thinking about some type of networking package for our CNCs and have been looking at the wireless (Bluetooth) ShopLink DNC package from Highland DNC, which includes both the RS232 wireless hardware and the software. Has anybody used this product who can give an opinion of it?

Also if anybody has any recommendations on something else please share that as well for hardware, software or packages of both.

Thanks!

Rik

Last edited by rguyler; 08-13-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We are also looking into purchasing this system. Input from users that is not filtered by the seller of the product would mean a bit more to me. Has anybody here used this system??

Highland DNC, LLC.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Highland DNC User

We have been using our Highland DNC system for just over a year now. We also have an in-house designed wireless system running to another part of the shop.
    The highland system works every time. Jerry is meticulous in his setup. He requires comprehensive information, which seems like a lot of trouble until it comes to the actual installation and use of the system, which has gone without a hitch every time. We have installed Highland antennae on various Haas, Fanuc, and Dynapath controls, and we have had zero problems. As we retire equipment and add new machines, Jerry converts the antennae for a very reasonable fee. I have to give Highland an A+.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the input. Anybody else?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Highland DNC user

We have been using the Highland DNC wireless system for some time now, & it not only works great, but Jerry will help you get every machine hooked up to the wireless & does not give up on any of them until they are transferring files correctly. We have older CNC's & newer CNC's, all of them are on the system. There is not a better system in my mind than the Highland DNC & technical support is outstanding. You can also add machines with no problem, & the system is user friendly. We have about a dozen CNC's & run 2 shifts with absolutely no issues at all. It works so well, I almost forget it's there. I highly recommend this system. One of the best investments we ever made.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Shoplink

We have used Shoplink on our HAAS machining centers for almost 2 years . We have not had any problems. And service is great.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ShopLink

We have been a user for almost 2 years, ShopLink is a great system at a fraction of the cost of a wired system. It is user friendly and a perfect sytem for shops of all sizes. Wire alone would have cost more for our 16 machines and 12,000 sq. ft. building.