I installed the blue screen, set the parameters for where my probe is etc. I have the following issues with the scripts

The "auto tool zero" I edited the script to set the movable plate to 0.4" thickness. When I use that button the machine makes a seemingly random movement after touching off (sometimes a Z+ retraction, sometimes a Z- pressing the probe into the material - retract length is quite random), it doesn't set the Z value to 0.4 until after making the retraction, so sometimes Z 0 after the script is 2-3" above the material sometimes its below the surface of the material.

During "Initial setup" the machine touches the movable plate and then retracts to Z 0.1 which activates my home switch and stops the script.

I set a value in the calculated material offset manually for right this moment and tried the auto tool setup and it comes up with a message "ESC or stop terminating script" after tapping off.

When the machine calls for a tool change it doesn't come to the tool change location set in the parameters.

This is an imported machine running an MKX-IV USB control card. Running non-tool change programs it works quite well. I did sent a PM to Big-Tex I just wonder if someone else had a similar issue and could point me in the right direction.