USB pendant from Russia - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: USB pendant from Russia

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can offer a kits for self construction.
    Each KIT includes the PC board, microcontroller, and the electrical components circled in red on the electrical schematic.
    USB pendant from Russia-shuttleru_shematic-jpg USB pendant from Russia-shuttleru_pcb-jpg

USB pendant from Russia-shuttleru_lcd_shematic-jpg USB pendant from Russia-shuttleru_lcd_pcb-jpg

USB pendant from Russia-shuttleru_stm32-jpg USB pendant from Russia-kit-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just ordered my ShuttleRU_STM32, can't wait for it to arrive. A question for those that have ordered one in the United States. How long did it take for delivery?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by zigmart View Post
    Just ordered my ShuttleRU_STM32, can't wait for it to arrive. A question for those that have ordered one in the United States. How long did it take for delivery?
    < 2 weeks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have purchased a shuttleru, and while I wait for it to arrive I am doing a bit of research on setting it up. I use the big tex screenset, and I am wondering how to get it so I can push a button on the pendant to get it to run the zero routines. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I use the big tex screenset, and I am wondering how to get it so I can push a button on the pendant to get it to run the zero routines.
    Excuse my English!
    But I do not quite understand your question. Can you more information?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Right now I am using Mach 3 with my cnc machine. I am using the "Mach Blue Probing by Big-Tex screenset". It has to built in zero routines, that I can start by pushing buttons on my keyboard.

It hase a built in "Z Axis" zero routine that I can start by pressing the z button on my keyboard. It also has a routine that I can use to center the bit over any spot I choose on the project (most commonly a corner of the stock), that I can start by pressing the x on my keyboard..

What I am trying to learn is how to start these routines with your pendant.

I am thinking that I can do it by setting the custom OEM code #1 and #2 to be the keypresses for 'Z' and 'X' and then assigning them bo0th to buttons on the control. Is this correct?

Last edited by zigmart; 08-09-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

11 business days to the west coast. Arrived a few days ago.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am thinking that I can do it by setting the custom OEM code #1 and #2 to be the keypresses for 'Z' and 'X' and then assigning them bo0th to buttons on the control. Is this correct?
    What numbers of the custom OEM codes do you want to use for it?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

in the system hotkeys:
    z is 90
    x is 88

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any button can be configured option from the list
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/832894-post9.html
    For OEM Button#1 and #2 you can use this OEM codes:
    OEM Buttons - MachCustomizeWiki
    For other configurations you can write a macro (10 pieces).

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I received my Pendant today and it is AWESOME!!!

SO far I have only 2 small problems with it and I think that it is really something wrong with the plug in

When I go to set up the first button (1st position of the nine button matrix), it always resets itself to OEM code #3.

Also when I check the disable beep box, it defaults to unchecked when I close the config screen.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Last edited by zigmart; 08-20-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I go to set up the first button (1st position of the nine button matrix), it always resets itself to OEM code #3.
    Why OEM Code # 3? My plugin has a setting for two OEMCodes only.

USB pendant from Russia-plugin-jpg

What plugin are you using? I sent my plugin (ShuttleRU_STM32.rar) to your e-mail on August 7.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am using ShuttleRU_STM32.v.6.6 that I downloaded from your site. The one written by AiR_GuNNeR. I will install the one you sent me

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am using ShuttleRU_STM32.v.6.6
    This plugin from Sanders for the test. Eric has not ShuttleRU_STM32. Therefore he can not fix all bugs of his plugin.

Use my plugin (in attachment).

ShuttleRU_STM32.rar

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

I found the problem with the Disable Beeps button. In fact, the same problem also existed for the No Decel on Jog Stop. I have both fixed. I am not seeing the problem you are indicating with the button. You are talking about the top left button on the nine button matrix correct? There is a good chance that the problem you are seeing is related to the problem I fixed with the check boxes.
    Replace the ShuttleRU_STM32.dll found in the c:\mach3\plugins folder with the one found in this .zip file. When you open the config window, it should show version 1.0.6.11. Let me know if that fixes it and I'll send the plugin to Andrey as well to put on his site.

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That seems to have fixed both the problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

That seems to have fixed both the problems
    Glad to hear it. I'll email Andrey the new plugin so he can replace the one on his site with the fixed version.

Note that the easiest way to see the full version number of the plugin is within the configuration screen itself. I have the version number shown on the title bar.
    Eric

Last edited by AiR_GuNNeR; 08-21-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AiR_GuNNeR View Post
    Glad to hear it. I'll email Andrey the new plugin so he can replace the one on his site with the fixed version.

Note that the easiest way to see the full version number of the plugin is within the configuration screen itself. I have the version number shown on the title bar.
    Eric
    Eric
    I received last week Shuttle STM32 from Andrey. I had obviously the same problem than zigmart with your plugin and thank you to fix it! But it is no more possible to use "red" functions with Shift Button. It is still possible to use MSR function to "shift".

Andrey
    Your Shuttle is fantastic and very well done. Some "mind trouble" with order process but no problems and 12 days for shipping to France.
    Your plugin works but Eric's one is safer. I think that "Shift" button need to worh like a push-button and not like a switch. And I have some problem to see the difference between green and red ! Thanks for all.

William

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wdumay View Post
    Eric
    I received last week Shuttle STM32 from Andrey. I had obviously the same problem than zigmart with your plugin and thank you to fix it! But it is no more possible to use "red" functions with Shift Button. It is still possible to use MSR function to "shift".
    William
    Hi William,
    The Shift button on the ShuttleRU is a dedicated button that is physically wired to "toggle" the shift function. The plugin does not get a signal that the shift button is being held down or not, only that you are currently in red or green mode. It cannot be changed to do anything else.

Like you, I wanted something safer because sometimes I thought I was on one color, but actually on the other. I have the lower left button assigned to "Shift to Red". My Red items are things I use for setup, like Zeroing out an axis. Setup items that cause movement, I also have checked off to use a "Double Press" to be extra safe, (such as Homing an axis).
    Eric

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I forgot to mention that I haven't seen the newer ShuttleRU in person. I have the ShuttleRU-LCD. If it's anything like the model I have, I'm sure it's top notch.

Man, I love this pendant! I have it on hand constantly while machining. I have three of the buttons set for feed++, feed--, and feed reset. This lets me find tune the feed rate while machining a new job. I jot down the feed rate that feels right so I can modify the G code later. Hats off to Andrey for making these available. Also, I'd like to thank Andrey for making the source code available to me for the plugins. Not every supplier would do that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast