Manual Tool Change

Thread: Manual Tool Change

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Manual Tool Change

Is it possible to move the spindle to a certain position for the tool change?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Manual Tool Change

Quote Originally Posted by dfox1787 View Post
    Is it possible to move the spindle to a certain position for the tool change?
    I use the 2010 Screenset for Mach3 and it has ToolChange position as well as many other features built in. Took me a bit to get it all figured out and dialed in but it is a huge timesaver now. For cuts that require multiple tools, it will go to the tool change location, wait for me to change the tool, move to a static probe location, probe Z, and start cutting. Rinse and repeat for all the tools.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Manual Tool Change

[QUOTE=PapaLima;2148080]I use the 2010 Screenset for Mach3 and it has ToolChange position as well as many other features built in. Took me a bit to get it all figured out and dialed in but it is a huge timesaver now. For cuts that require multiple tools, it will go to the tool change location, wait for me to change the tool, move to a static probe location, probe Z, and start cutting. Rinse and repeat for all the tools.[/QUO

yeah ive seen that. wasnt sure if was simple to do without spending any cash but i might look at getting it at some point.