Screen .Set Issues Help!!

Thread: Screen .Set Issues Help!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Screen .Set Issues Help!!

I recently had to upgrade my PC because the old one finaly died. I am having no luck at installing my screen set to my new PC. I custom designed it several years back and I really need the same setup, but It would take me half a year to learn all the Screen 4 stuff again. My old PC had a DB25 port and I went with a UC100 usb adapter on my new one. Its weird because I can open my Old Mach and Screen Set off of the Backup Drive, but it wont run the USB, but I cant load the old Screen on the new PC but I can run the UC100 When I try to load it half the buttons are not displayed. Anyone have any suggestions? I would like to upload the file and have somone look at it but I dont know how, I cant here I guess.One picture is what happens when I try to load it, also in Screen 4 it does the same thing, the other picture is what its supposed to be. I am lost.

Screen .Set Issues Help!!-1-jpgScreen .Set Issues Help!!-2-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Screen .Set Issues Help!!

It looks like you are missing the folder with the bitmap images.
    You probably have a folder on your old PC in \Mach3\bitmaps\ that you need to copy. In Screen 4, you need to specify this folder for the bitmap images to show up.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Screen .Set Issues Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    It looks like you are missing the folder with the bitmap images.
    You probably have a folder on your old PC in \Mach3\bitmaps\ that you need to copy. In Screen 4, you need to specify this folder for the bitmap images to show up.
    THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! You saved me hours possibly days of scratching my head. Soon as I copied my old Bitmap file onto the new PC I tried Mach and it came up right, so I dont have to do any editing at all. All this time I thought all I had to copy was my Screen.Set. Thanks again