Newbie Emergency Mode/ReConfiguration Estop

Thread: Emergency Mode/ReConfiguration Estop

Default Emergency Mode/ReConfiguration Estop

Hi! I am a new member, been lurking for a bit. I had a custom CNC mill made for me. Unfortunately, the builder never finished/completed the machine, so I am left with trying to figure out what is wrong and how I can fix it. I am unsure of the hardware/boards within the control box, so literally any ideas as to what they are and where I can find documentation regarding them would be much appreciated.

The machine won't move upon starting Mach 3. It did at one point, but I relocated it to its final home, and now I am receiving a 'Emergency Mode Active...Press Reset' error upon loading the Smoothstepper driver - SmoothStepper_v17fe. When Mach loads, I hear a click in the box, and the Relay light comes on. When I exit Mach3, it clicks again, but the Relay light stays on. I can't disable the Estop in the Ports&Pins settings, I click it, but it never saves the setting. Not sure if its related, but there is a wire going into the 'IN3' connector, but that light doesn't illuminate, while all of the other (IN5 IN4 IN2) lights come on.

Under the Device status monitoring there are check marks next to 'estop' and 'is still'. When I toggle the limit switches manually Port 1, Pin 13 comes on and off - so that seems to be working.

Any ideas, comments, feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you.