I don't know about the rest of you but I find when my CNC machine is finished it shuts off my router or turns off my torch depending on whether I'm cutting steel or wood. It also turns off the mist or flood coolant. But all of the equipment that is running to support my CNC like my compressor, Vacuum table, fume extraction, or dust collector are still running.

I thought it would be useful if I could extend the control of my CNC. I successfully added an IP based eight relay expansion board.
This worked well for my laser crosshairs and with additional circuitry and lots of wiring I could control some of the other devices.
In fact it works really well. But I wanted more.

I just completed development of an Interface that lets me control an unlimited number of smart home devices from TP Link.
The HS100, HS105, HS200. WITH NO WIRES... These devices use Wi-Fi. I can now turn on and off and check the status of any piece of equipment values in support of my CNC equipment. I can do this from my Mach screen or from an MCode.

Has anybody else done anything like this before? I search the forum and couldn't seem to find anything.
I search the forum and couldn't seem to find anything.

I'm really interested in what everyone thinks about this capability.