mach3 beginer question.

Thread: mach3 beginer question.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default mach3 beginer question.

I was wondering if there is a way to increase how high the router lifts after it is done cutting one part to travel to begin cutting the next one. I've tried to figure out something but with just getting the program I can't figure it out, or maybe there isn't a setting for it. if anybody could help me id appreciate it.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach3 beginer question.

Are you talking about in Lazy cam? Because if you are talking about with G code, that would need to be in the code.

James L

Quote Originally Posted by BRATTEN82 View Post
    I was wondering if there is a way to increase how high the router lifts after it is done cutting one part to travel to begin cutting the next one. I've tried to figure out something but with just getting the program I can't figure it out, or maybe there isn't a setting for it. if anybody could help me id appreciate it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach3 beginer question.

thank you I totally figured it out now that you said that. I appreciate it been knocking my head against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by propellanttech View Post
    Are you talking about in Lazy cam? Because if you are talking about with G code, that would need to be in the code.

James L