Need Help! XHC WHB04B-4 Drivers

Thread: XHC WHB04B-4 Drivers

Downloads
    Uploads

Default XHC WHB04B-4 Drivers

Hi guys
    I have bought the XHC WHB04B-4 mpg controller
    for my machine but have issues setting it up.

It came with a CD with 2 driver versions.
    v5.34 and v5.55
    I tried both drivers. On the first one it works only in step mode and I cannot have it work in constant velocity mode so I can jog faster. On the second one it seems to behave strangely where it drives the axis with very high acceleration and causes the motor controllers to stall.
    Also in both drivers when I click the configure button in the plugin config menu nothing happens.

I found in the company's site a driver version for the newer whb04 model, v3.81 which works good when jogging, also opens the configuration window correctly, but all the buttons are laid out in a different way and the screen on the controller doesn't show anything.

Has anyone had any experience with this mpg controller and knows of any way to set it up, or any other driver version that works correctly?