Need Help! mach3 32/64 bit system

Thread: mach3 32/64 bit system

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy mach3 32/64 bit system

I had mach3 working with 32 bit system under windows 7 and ie 11; then I upgraded to 64 bit - no go. comes to find out mach3 works only with 32 bit in ie.
    I would like to go back to the 32 bit system, but can not.
    don't have restore disc. tried to restore from Microsoft download site, but can't.

is there a way out?

... joe

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach3 32/64 bit system

I'm using windows 8 with Mach 3 and a UC100... no problems or issues. As a side note, I'm in the process of switching to UCCNC. Seems to be the low cost answer for operating on a newer computer. Can't comment yet on UCCNC because my experiences are limited, but a lot of folks give it the thumbs up. Other than that, there should be plenty of cheap or free copies of XP 32 bit floating around. It always worked fine on the older computers with a parallel port but I think it's time for a more modern driver that runs on newer computers than Mach3 whichever route you choose.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach3 32/64 bit system

Hi.......I had the same or similar problem when I bought my Skyfire SVM-0 CNC mill.........the USB control system on the mill only supported 32 bit and I had just bought a second hand oldie computer for $50 with Win 7 64 bit on it.....I solved the problem by buying another $50 computer with Win 7 32 bit, but mainly because it was A4 copy paper size.......it would have cost $50 to reformat the other computer and have Win 7 32 loaded on it.

Mach 3 can run on Win XP and computers with that system are practically give away now.
    Ian.