Need Help! DELTA-E VFD MODBUS BRAIN - Help Needed

Thread: DELTA-E VFD MODBUS BRAIN - Help Needed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DELTA-E VFD MODBUS BRAIN - Help Needed

I have hit a wall with setting up my VFD and I need some help. Here is my situation. I have a Delta-E VFD connected via serial Modbus. I use a RS-232 serial 9 pin to RS-485@ 9600bps. My goal is to setup the spindle control using brains to control the VFD. Seems simple enough to do, but I have been working on this for the last two weeks and have gotten only so far. I am currently stuck at the point where I can control the motor On/Off/Fwd/Rev from the Modbus Serial Control Monitor. I have made brains to control the action, but nothing happens. I am lost at the point where the software connection is made to trigger the VFD to start. I have not even attempted the frequency setting at this point. I have included screen shots of my various setup screens so anything out of the norm please let me know. If you have already made a brain for this please give me a piece or your mind or brain.

I am dealing with commands that are -1 Start Spindle, 1 Stop Spindle, -2 Changes Direction, -3 Stops or puts in jog mode ?

I have included screenshots of the following:
    Serial Modbus Setup-Ports and Pins settings.
    My Modbus Config
    My Modbus Tests
    Part of the Delta VFD-E Manual
    My simple brain
    My Complex brain.