TB6560 4 Axis Board

Thread: TB6560 4 Axis Board

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TB6560 4 Axis Board

Hi,

I hope someone on this forum could help me out. I recently bought a 3D printer that runs off the TB6560 4 Axis controller board, and Mach 3. I have everything setup and I am able to get the X, Y and Z axis working (I can manually move them by jogging them in Mach 3). I am however having trouble with the A axis.

So far I have tried the following.

1. Made sure my Mach 3 config matches the recommended settings.
    2. Made sure it was not the stepper motor wiring (switched out the motor with one that I know works)
    3. Made sure the pins gets voltage from the parallel card.

When I jog the "A" axis in Mach, the A Axis LED flashes on the board, but the motor just sits there (It does not even lock up when Mach is loaded).

Is there anything else I can try? Would it be possible to modify the board by installing an EasyDriver for the A axis?

I have asked these questions on the support forum for the Printer I bought, but so far no-one could help.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Try changing the A axis for one of the others on the driver board. You might have a bad driver. The TB6560 is known for erratic operation.

Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by midget214 View Post
    Hi,

I hope someone on this forum could help me out. I recently bought a 3D printer that runs off the TB6560 4 Axis controller board, and Mach 3. I have everything setup and I am able to get the X, Y and Z axis working (I can manually move them by jogging them in Mach 3). I am however having trouble with the A axis.

So far I have tried the following.

1. Made sure my Mach 3 config matches the recommended settings.
    2. Made sure it was not the stepper motor wiring (switched out the motor with one that I know works)
    3. Made sure the pins gets voltage from the parallel card.

When I jog the "A" axis in Mach, the A Axis LED flashes on the board, but the motor just sits there (It does not even lock up when Mach is loaded).

Is there anything else I can try? Would it be possible to modify the board by installing an EasyDriver for the A axis?

I have asked these questions on the support forum for the Printer I bought, but so far no-one could help.
    Check this thread - if your controller board is same type, there are lot of issues discussed there...
    Mac Ha