emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software

Thread: emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software

Downloads
    Uploads

Default emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software

I have received a bunch of emails for and against using these drawing boards and rollups to trace projects to produce*.dxf files for engraving cutting or machining. I have tried every method cad, scan, free hand etc all boils down to maybe a lot of editing. But when it comes to the old fashioned (not that far back) grid pattern in a magazine now that's hard to scan without a lot of edit work to remove the grid .So every tool has its purpose and the drawing board with the pen and john walsh's draw software makes this easy and accurate ,as accurate as you wish to make it. This is an example of a grid diagram that I drew out changed the size and cut it on the laser ,used cardboard but I could have used mahogany plywood .see if you will agree that this is easy and has its place in the cnc helper tools .............................

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software-deltagram-jpg   emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software-shelf2-jpg   emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software-shelf3-jpg   emails asking about these drawing boards and john walsh software-shelf4-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is very interesting.
    Thank you for sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads

It is I find it very rewarding because some diagrams that one would like to machine out are next to impossible.
    I am hoping the owner of this software it going to push towards 3D in the future,that would interest me more