Surely the best place to ask would be on the EMC forum? ;-)
The project's homepage is at http://code.google.com/p/moccagui/
A quick search shows, on the plus side:
- There are 4 contributors, so its not just a one man band.
- There have been recent commits to the project this year, so it seems to be alive and ongoing.
and on the minus side:
- It seems pretty new. That's not such a bad thing, but there's no way to tell it isn't just a brief bit of enthusiasm from a few people that will dry up in a month or two.
- It's written in a crazy moon language. I mean seriously, Pascal? No-one uses that any more. I suspect this will limit its longevity and popularity, as people are more likely to contribute to a project that is written in a common language like C++ or Java or Python or whatever.
- It isn't clear what its purpose is. What is the deficiency in the current selection of UIs that mocca fills, and why couldn't it have been done by improving an existing project?