Need Help! Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52

Thread: Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52

Hi everyone,

I am trying to help out a family friend with his CAM TECH INDUSTRIES INC. ROUTER MASTER 52 (RM-52X102 Table) it was running a few days ago but had a power cut and stopped of course but think the ini configuration some how got lost. It is running on LinuxCNC but im struggling to get it to work, i released the ESTOP and tried various profiles that i could find on the system which they said loaded gmoccapy but im having a hard time.

I am actually in the workshop still now, it is almost 11pm to try and get it homed and working but not my normal area of expertise... i am a web developer / programmer and have 3d printers myself so its all very similar with G-CODE and what not.

I am hoping someone might be around to give me some advise, maybe has one and can share their configuration files or help me with the configuration selector setup to create a new one, birthday tomorrow as well so ideally dont want me to sitting here until the early hours haha

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52-rm52-1-jpg   Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52-image3-jpg   Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52-image4-jpg   Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52-image2-jpg  

Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52-image5-jpg   Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52-rm52-2-jpg  

Default Re: Urgent help / advise required on a CAM TECH ROUTER MASTER 52

You can get more/faster help posting to the Linuxcnc forums and mailing list (linuxcnc.org). There is a lot more Linuxcnc traffic there.

From your screen shot it looks like you are trying to open a machine simulation rather than your machine's actual configuration files.
    Try selecting the "My Mill" entry from the config picker menu. (Probably the one with the + sign in front of it to expand that branch.)