Way wiper for machine tool protection

Thread: Way wiper for machine tool protection

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Way wiper for machine tool protection

I don't know if there is a big need for way wipers/ slideway wipers in AU , I know the price of some famous producers of Europe is high, however, we have the same products, but in cost-effective price, additionally, we're an international player, if you are interested in these parts. send message to me. I will response ASAP.

Thanks guys.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by feddi wei View Post
    I don't know if there is a big need for way wipers/ slideway wipers in AU , I know the price of some famous producers of Europe is high, however, we have the same products, but in cost-effective price, additionally, we're an international player, if you are interested in these parts. send message to me. I will response ASAP.

Thanks guys.
    Hi I need way wiper for my CNC Machine , Check attachment for the section profile of the rubber parts . I need 4 meter long will cut into small pieces. Price and delivery to New Delhi India 110018 thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Way wiper for machine tool protection-rubber-partpdf-3-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for your reply, both aluminium profile and rubber part, we have another substitution for you, it would be my pleasure to send the detailed page to you first, could you provide email address to me? Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default hi

hi im searchig for wipers to my cnc machine, do you sell wipers yet? im from Mexico

Downloads
    Uploads

feddi wei,
    What is ur website? Let me know your product? Thanks.