eccentric bushings for v groove bearings

Thread: eccentric bushings for v groove bearings

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default eccentric bushings for v groove bearings

I am scratching my head at a rather simple problem i believe. We are building an x y table using v-groove bearings mounted horizontally to run in a "v" slot. We are going to use eccentric bushings to mount the bearings so we can get a good tight fit. Problem is I am trying to find a diagram of how these all get mounted together so we can work out some dimensions and get it sent off to the machine shop. Do the bearings mount on the bushing?? Does the bushing get mounted into the mounting plate?. It is probably a very easy thing but right now i cant wrap my head around it and i dont want to machine things twice lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Bishop Wisecarver is the original manufacturer / inventor of "v-groove bearings"
    You will be able to find the correct engineering data and application examples here DualVee - V Bearing

Rockcliff Machine Inc.
    [URL="http://www.rockcliffmachine.com"]http://www.rockcliffmachine.com[/URL]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank-you Rockcliff, exactly what i was looking for!