Need Help! Lazycam + TB6560 driverboard

Thread: Lazycam + TB6560 driverboard

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Lazycam + TB6560 driverboard

I bought a CNC nema 23 3 axis kit on the internet. I heard somewhere that you can connect your driver board with the parallel cable or with a USB adapter parallel-USB if the adapter is approuved for printer. my device is approved for printer so supposed to word but the fan spin, some DEL light and it is impossible to jog the motor.
    Some hint for me ???

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

In general it has been found that USB printer adapters are not suitable for use in controlling CNC drivers. Do you have access to a PC that has a 'real' parallel printer port?

Downloads
    Uploads

Printers have buffer memory. CNC controllers generally do mot, and the TB6560 for sure does not. A printer buffer along with built in microprocessor takes care of controlling the printer and therefore doesn't need a real time data stream from the computer. The TB6560 does need a real time data stream. USB is not real time, so unless you are using something like a smoothstepper, USB won't work right or at all

Downloads
    Uploads

I wonder if perhaps you are confusing the USB connector on the TB6560 board as the comms port. This port on the controller is to provide 5v to the logic. I'm not aware of any of the common Chinese ones that are USB comms? Although I can frequently be wrong!

cheers,
    Ian

It's a state of mind!