Lasercut 5.0 and 5.1 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lasercut 5.0 and 5.1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I "upgrade" my Universal Laser Machine with Lasercut and it's electronics? I don't have support from Universal for my old machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I puchased an engraver recently and I had some issues with lasercut 5.3 (the controller is mpc6515) not being able to enter text. I kept getting a box with 2 X 8 in it. Can't seem to change that to enter text. Anyway I thought I'd copy a picture file onto a usb drive and download that directly into the machine (not through my computer). After I did that every time I try to open up the communication between machine and computer by inserting my dongle in the machine and connect usb wire from machine to computer, I get an error message saying control and dog (dongle) not same. Obviously the machine is reading the picture file I installed instead of the dongle. Question: how do I remove this picture file from the machine?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by yingwu View Post
    I puchased an engraver recently and I had some issues with lasercut 5.3 (the controller is mpc6515) not being able to enter text. I kept getting a box with 2 X 8 in it. Can't seem to change that to enter text. Anyway I thought I'd copy a picture file onto a usb drive and download that directly into the machine (not through my computer). After I did that every time I try to open up the communication between machine and computer by inserting my dongle in the machine and connect usb wire from machine to computer, I get an error message saying control and dog (dongle) not same. Obviously the machine is reading the picture file I installed instead of the dongle. Question: how do I remove this picture file from the machine?
    It sounds to me like you are saying that you are putting the dongle in the machine (laser). If that's the case, the dongle doesn't go in the laser, it goes in your computer's usb to unlock the LaserCut software.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dongle not match motion control

Sorry, I should have said that after trying the dongle in my computer first I thought maybe it should be installed in the machine. Either way I get the same message.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default SOFTWARE LASERCUT 5.1

Buenas tardes Amigos y grupo de CNCZone, soy nuevo en este ámbito y compre un laser de corte del cual tengo la tarjeta SCSI y el DONGLE pero no ubico el software, a la persona que se lo compre no tiene copia ... que debo hacer o si alguien me puede enviar una copia a fotolabmaracay@gmail.com , yo tengo el manual y el video que viene en un CD, gracias por lo que puedan hacer

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

anyone can upload a Laser cut 5.0 installer because I can´t find it please.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am looking for a laser cut software for my YAG Leser cutting machine. We normally cut MS and SS from this. Currently running with cut 1.0 dongle of the software is got misplaced from where can i get the dongle.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default correctly operation

yingwu Join Date: Oct 2010

the dongle should inserting in the computer, not in the machine, make correct connection, import your picture files is easy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by yingwu View Post
    For controller and dongle not same , you can ask Recover file from Leetro to solve . For how to remove the file ,delete it by the panel if you have download to machine . For enter text in lasercut 5.3 , click icon A on left tool bars or Draw/ text on menu will enter the interface . If you did as this and with no characters input , I'd like to know and hope someone to share this kind of information here . Thanks

XYZ Machinery

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, please help me. I am new in laser machine, i am using laser cut 5.3 and yesterday my boss gaved me a project and this is making me crazy. my work table is 900mm x 1400mm only but i need to cut veneer 500mm x 2170mm without joints. Please help me..! thanks!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

val_mactal
    Contact me may be I will help you.
    muqtadirkhan@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12