Hi, I've had a G350 for about 2 years and it's been working fine, until this morning.

The system is getting power, everything powers on (Green light on the mesh covered power converter at the bottom, green LEDs on both black stepper drivers), however on the screen in the bottom right it says "resetting". This normally flashes up for a second, the laser head moves to XY zero the machine beeps and we are ready to go.

This morning the resetting doesn't go away after even mins and no beep...Y returns to zero and stops (the LED on the controller registers the -Y limit being reached with a flash), but X slowly creeps right (very slowly, like 1mm a second) until it hits the right hand side of the machine and bounces (and i have to power off the machine or risk damage).

Attaching a PC via USB and it doesnt detect the machine at all.

On the actual RDC6442G controller there are red LEDs on constantly on 1 (-X limit) and 15 (5V+) with 12 flashing briefly (link).

I've tried tightening all the screws on the connections. I've tried opening the controller (nothing looks burnt or blown). I've tried disconnecting the X axis driver, the Y axis driver, both drivers....

Anyone any ideas?

Is it a controller failure? Just spontanious controller failure? That seems to be my gut feel? If so, anyone know where i can get one to the UK fast? We have orders waiting and it's our busy time of year.