Need Help. laser sometimes lose power

Thread: Need Help. laser sometimes lose power

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help. laser sometimes lose power

Hello guys,

I Have a rdc6442s(ec) Ruida and my laser sometimes doesn't cut through material in some random points. It's like it loses power or doesn't send the correct power to the machine. I have replaced the power source and the laser tube and still have the same problem. I'm now suspecting of my mainboard, because there's no other explanation for this. For example, if I draw a square to be cut (30cm), it will cut normally for the first time (or not), and at ramdom if I cut 2, 3, 5 times, it will cut perfectly 98% of the square and will "forget" to cut through 1 or 2 centimeter (at random, not in the same place of the square), only marking superficially ...
    I'm going crazy with this and losing material, time, and sanity

Hope somebody have experienced a similar situation and will help me.

ADD. INFO:
    It also deletes by itself some jobs from the files. For example, I send a green line to scan, a black to cut and a blue to mark superficially. Sometimes it reads all of the colors and during the work 1 or more colors disappear and the machine finishes the job without cutting or engraving those specific colors...

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help. laser sometimes lose power

I have had a similar problem. In my case the laser was loosing power and not as powerful on some parts of the bed, even after cleaning and realigning the mirrors. Assuming the tube was on it's way out, as it has gradualy been loosing power, I purchased a new RECI tube and RECI power supply to match. Thinking this was the best way to get the best results and without trouble! The result back up to full power for 2 days! Then I started getting your problem. On a complex workpiece with multiple holes, some at almost random distribution, would only be cut part the way around, the power would reduce by 50% leaving 4 fifths cut perfectly and one fifth still firmaly attached. Squares, circles whatever, it didn't matter. I spent days trying to work out what was going on, monitoring command voltage to the Laser power supply and output current. The command vatage was staying constant during the cut but the output wasn't. The supplier had me practicly rewire the whole machine to absolutely no effect. Finaly in desperation, I purchased another, much cheaper, non RECI power supply. The result, problem gone. Suppliers answer, the RECI power supply was too sensitive? They are sending me a new RECI power supply, but a different, less clever model!
    I now have a different problem, that is equaly taxing. Part way through the same job, that has multiple engraved pieces at different power and then finaly cuts lots of pieces out, some of the pieces don't cut out correctly. Its as if the focus changes! Sound impossible I know. I have fitted 2 different sets of mirrors including some new RECI ones, but to no affect.
    Anyone got any ideas about that?

Anyone got any clues for