XY very offset on AWC708 !! Help please

Thread: XY very offset on AWC708 !! Help please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy XY very offset on AWC708 !! Help please

Hello,

We've set up a laser cutter at our shop (which was kindly offered to us against help for its transportation and extraction with a crane: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUuNTn8Aq1s/ )
    The motion controller is a Trocen AWC708Lite,2 axis, the laser is a 80w and the bench is a spacious 160 cm x 100 cm.

Things seem fine until we started cutting basic shapes and getting them out of scale, Even the preview using "Range" from the controller is wrong.
    My 5cm x 5cm square ended up being 7.40 cm by 4.25 cm, a pretty bad difference..! I've played with the manufacturers parameters but nothing got better..
    Anybody around here who knows how to fix this issue ?

I have already spent some time looking online but as Lasercad is not giving as much access to the settings as RDworks does, it is a bit tricky to adjust the cnc..
    Is there a way to use RDWorks on the AWC708 ?

Ps: I am new to the community but I have some good experience when it comes to the designing and experimenting part so I'll be happy to help on that side !
    Thanks !