I am new to working on the Chinese lasers but I hope I can describe the problem well enough for someone to help. I just got done setting up my machine, grounded it, connected the cw-5000 chiller air pump and blower, installed the tube, aligned the mirrors and ran a test cut. Everything seemed to be working fine so I started to run a job. I was cutting acrylic at 95% power 15mm/s, cutting about 480 3/8" diameter holes. I decided to take a break and turned the machine off. When I came back and turned the machine on to continue the job I ran the same file again and noticed that the power had diminished to the point where I can't cut through the acrylic anymore. The meter next to the control panel on the machine reads 28ma which is what is recommended and the tube appears to be pulsing a blue purplish hue when firing. I put a piece of cardboard under the cone and between the mirrors and did a test pulse and both produced a spot.

Does anyone know whats going on? Is this an issue with the power supply (is it bad or not setup the right way), the tube or the type of power coming into the machine?

I live in the United States and the machine is Gweike 1390 80W.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Anthony