Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine

Thread: Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine

Default Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine

I want to mount the below laser to my cnc machine.I'm using a buildyourcnc board with Mach3. Any ideas what I need to do to get this laser to work with this board? I have a banggood A3 2.5w laser that runs a Mana SE control board. What I don't understand is that the laser power runs through the Mana board, not directly to the laser. I'm betting this is easier than I'm realizing. Thanks!

EleksMaker

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine-photo-apr-17-12-13-38-pm   Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine-photo-apr-17-12-13-48-pm  

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine

I am in the other end of you canoe!
    I did run across the below post will shed a littlt light!

By:Kraut 2017-04-24 08:27:31
    I received my module and the measuring column is missing. The PCB on the back of the module has a 2 pin connector, a 3 pin connector, and two small pushbuttons. There are no instructions and the power supply that came with it does not have a connector that matches the connectors on the module so I am unable to use it.
    Banggood Reply:
    Dear Customer,
    Thanks for your review.
    1. The measuring column is less than 2cm long and very easy to be ignored in the package. Could you try to find it in the outside package bag?
    2. The 3pin connector is PWM, the 2pin connector is TTL, the left side push button is used for switching PWM or TTL mode. The right side push botton is used for adjusting the power. Power supply is shown on our description.
    3. About the matching connector ,we are consulting with our supplier to improve it.
    If you have other product question, please feel free to contact our custoner service: cservice@banggood.com. We will solve it asap. Hope you can understand. Thank you very much.

“ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: Banggood 7w Laser Mounted to CNC Machine

I believe I need to use something like this: https://jtechphotonics.com/?product=...onverter-board

Have you gotten your laser to run at all? Not sure if it's worth it or not as I have heard that the chinese lasers never reach the power that they advertise.

endurance_robots

there is more powerful laser with true real output
    http://endurancelasers.com/diode-las...e-diode-laser/

endurance_robots

there is more powerful laser with true real output
    http://endurancelasers.com/diode-las...e-diode-laser/