Need Help! RDWorks v8.01.18 - Fails to download to cheap Chinese Laser OCCASIONALLY

Thread: RDWorks v8.01.18 - Fails to download to cheap Chinese Laser OCCASIONALLY

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RDWorks v8.01.18 - Fails to download to cheap Chinese Laser OCCASIONALLY

Hi Everyone,

I have one of those cheap 50W chinese laser cutters off eBay. Works fine most of the time but occasionally when I download the file to the cutter the PC says it has downloaded OK. In the file list the file is there but when I access it there is nothing. Pressing ESC gets me out of it and I can then delete the file and continue with a different file.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to resolve it? I tried clearing out all previous files etc.

Cheers

Dave Emsley