Need Help! LaserCut 5.1 - Array Settings Reversed

Thread: LaserCut 5.1 - Array Settings Reversed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LaserCut 5.1 - Array Settings Reversed

Hello Everyone,

I have had my laser cutter for about 6 years now and have been using LaserCut 5.1 running on an old WinXP computer.
    The computer died a couple of weeks ago and so I have replaced it with another oldie but it's running Win7. To my surprise I managed to get lasercut 5.1 to work and have been doing some test runs on single designs as I was setting up some new parameters for some new material I am switching to.

I thought everything was working fine until today when I was ready to start cutting the designs as an array and found that when I would enter a value such as 3 x 3 in the x/y option, it would follow the path correctly but if I entered x = 3 and y = 1, it would actually cut x = 1 and y = 3.

I have done a bunch of googling and I can't seem to work out what search terms I need to use to find an answer.

Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks

Zoe