Laser works 6 USB driver

Thread: Laser works 6 USB driver

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Laser works 6 USB driver

I had my 100W laser running fine last Feb. but haven't used it for a while. When I connected the PC to the laser and click on USB auto it gives me a communication error.
    I checked my USB port and it works fine. I can even d/l a file using the USB stick and then plug that into the USB slot on the laser and it loads fine. I know my cable is Ok because I did a continuity test on all 4 pins.
    Then I really screwed up and reloaded the software and the USB driver . It says it installed properly. Now when I run laserworks from the desktop I get a USB popup menu and when I click ok I get a communication error and now it wouldn't let me proceed. I think the problem is with the laserwork USB driver. I tried reinstalling it several times with the same negative results.
    So I think that somehow either the USB driver is corrupted or it is in the wrong path.
    Can anyone email me the English USB driver or tell me the path that the driver is located on as well it's file name.
    Dan Mauch