Need Help! Powercut software help? + advice

Thread: Powercut software help? + advice

Default Powercut software help? + advice

I have recently bought a laser cutter from jq laser, Chinese company.

It comes with the powercut software (image below) and i need help from anyone who has or has used this software before.

Powercut software help? + advice-capture-jpg

This software is pretty typical but theres a few things i cant work out, such as how to "unite lines"
    Example- if i import a square as dxf, it will separate the lines and have 4 cut lines the laser cutter will follow, however if i draw a square using the program it will have 1 line, that it will follow. (image below)

Powercut software help? + advice-capture-jpg

There's also a few things like the nesting tool, i really don't understand how that works, or how it even nests objects at all, so if anyone has any idea how that works, that would be great! and setting the laser origin.

If you have any other tips or tricks with using the program then please let me know, it would be a massive help. Thanks.