Question About Refilling Laser Tube

Thread: Question About Refilling Laser Tube

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Question About Refilling Laser Tube

I have a 1992 Epilog Eclipse 25 watt laser engraver and I think the laser tube has become weak. Synrad will no longer work on this tube, as it was made specifically for Epilog.

Does anyone know a company that will check and refill the tube?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.

I belive that Digit-Keys does refill Synrad tubes. Please check them out and share your experience here with other members.

Thanks.

Tan Ta

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Photovac lasers

out of Ohio also does Synrad refills. I got a 100 watt Synrad 57-1 done that was no longer supported by Synrad. I think anything pre 1996 is not supported anymore. Was not cheap, but it's a good deal cheaper than a replacement!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.

Does anyone know how to refill a sealed CO2 laser tube?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys, this has been the best help I could have imagined!!!:rainfro:
    I just got off the phone with Photovac and they will charge me $250 evaluation and $1000 regas if necessary. the $250 will apply toward the regas. 5 day turnaround. AMAZING I had Synrad do one a few years back and they were $1800. (Still cheaper than an exchange for $3500 with Epilog)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Call Photovac Laser.

The Laser Doctor

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2012 newest refillable co2 laser tube stations,refillable co2 laser tube from china

Quote Originally Posted by EverythingCNC View Post
    Hi.

Does anyone know how to refill a sealed CO2 laser tube?
    That is our factory newest products for High power of Refillable Sealed CO2 Laser Tube (now we are have highest power for 150W )

Operating Principle :

The refillable co2 laser tube is used together with the Co2 laser tube inflatable stations.

The refillable co2 laser tube spanlife of three-years,which can be repeated inflatable up to 10 times or more,each inflatable spanlife is above five months.Beyond the traditional CO2 laser tube,greatly improve the efficiency and span life.In other words,1pc of co2 refillable laser tube can be always repeated use,unless occurrence of the following situations:

ONE.Laser tube is broken

TWO.laser lens is borken (these lens are installed at both ends of the laser tube),but these laser lens can be replaced and to make the laser tube can be kept being used.

This set of lens price are 126usd (including 2pcs of lens)

THREE.there is scale in the laser tube

REMARK:

ONE.If keep the span life of refillable laser tube,then it must be maintain the cleaning of cooling water in the laser tube,aslo it need pure water.

TWO.Using the water chiller to work for water cooling,and to ensure that the water chiller have water protection switch and keep the water temperature below 40℃.

THREE.Keep the cleanliness of the lens,wiped with more than 99% of alcohol,no dust ,no water droplets.

AGENT SERVICE AND BUSINESS

ONE.First agents just purcahsed the CO2 Inflatable Instruments,Co2 refillable laser tube blank,Gas from our factory,then to become our agents and we will published in our official website at loding...

surely we will protection of agency privacy and we will not show the detailed name and contact number ,just show the address and contry on website,just as you request to show.

Remark: Now our factory are looking for agents from each state of each country only one number of agency.

TWO.Angets can sell for these CO2 inflatable laser tube (100w ~150w power ) to their clients.

Just agents self-use CO2 inflatable instruments to inflated gas in the laser tube blank,and then sell for their clients.

THREE.If their clients are run out gas for CO2 refillable laser tube,then agents can charge cost for every Inflatable gas for them.

One bottle of gas which can be inflated more than 260pcs of co2 refillable laser tube blank. Outside volume of gas are small.

We will inflatabled the gas for every co2 laser tube blank for every agency and which every purchased from us.

We are use ocean shipping service to every country. We have FDA certification.

One bottle of gas which can be inflated more than 260pcs of co2 inflatable laser tube (150W power).

Beyond the traditional CO2 laser tube,greatly improve the efficiency and span life,say goodbye to the traditional CO2 laser tube.What are you hesitating for? Pls contact with us imm,we are here waiting for you.

Pls contact with us imm,we are here waiting for you.

Email: agatha-zhao@china-bestlaser.com info@china-bestlaser.com
    agatha-zhao@hotmail.com chat online with me use hotmail

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Call Photovac Laser

Sir. Call Photovac Laser in Grove City, Ohio. They regas all Synrad Laser tubes. They also have an 18-month warranty. Unheard of in the laser industry.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi,
    I want to refill a sealed co2 laser tube.please help me about it.
    please tell me that how do I refill old mix gas ?
    thank you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by resajad1312 View Post
    hi,
    I want to refill a sealed co2 laser tube.please help me about it.
    please tell me that how do I refill old mix gas ?
    thank you.
    Forget it.

CNC lasers, constructions, service

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Question About Refilling Laser Tube

Quote Originally Posted by woodpens View Post
    I have a 1992 Epilog Eclipse 25 watt laser engraver and I think the laser tube has become weak. Synrad will no longer work on this tube, as it was made specifically for Epilog.

Does anyone know a company that will check and refill the tube?
    Yes, there is a way. There is a guy from Brazil, called VA technology. He refills Sealed c02 tubes. He maintains them. He explains that 1st line tubes are easy to work with, all mirrors are replaceable, and he manages to replace gas too, maybe he drills a hole I dont know his technique.

He also says, 2nd line tubes (the cheap ones that have the glued mirrors and lens) are also refillable, but changing the mirror and lens is dangerous since they are glued.

This is his youtube channel

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

Our company can refill gas for RF laser tube like Synrad, Epilog, Rofin and so on.

Before you refill the tube, Please check your tube still work laser and prodution date.

Regards

Emily

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by SPT-Laser View Post
    Hello,

Our company can refill gas for RF laser tube like Synrad, Epilog, Rofin and so on.

Before you refill the tube, Please check your tube still work laser and prodution date.

Regards

Emily
    Hello. What gas mix do you use? is it 1:2:8 Co2, N2, HE ?