Need Help with 60w laser light trouble shooting!

Thread: Need Help with 60w laser light trouble shooting!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help with 60w laser light trouble shooting!

Hi All. New to the site, i am having a strange issue with my laser. I replaced the tube in my laser, turns out the tube was cracked faulty and arced to the frame of the laser. Put a new tube in and it worked for a couple minutes then the light inside the tube started hitting the metal collar that is connected to the ground stud. Looks like it is discoloring the metal inside. See attached pictures, am I having terrible luck with tubes or is my power supply cooked? i then threw my original laser tube back in to see if i could get it to engrave anything and it started hitting the collar connected to the ground as well. Any ideas?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help with 60w laser light trouble shooting!-20160411_192444-jpg   Need Help with 60w laser light trouble shooting!-20160418_180042-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help with 60w laser light trouble shooting!

I've had this but don't recall the order in which it happened. I think it was similar though mine took a week to fail on the replacement. Got another from the seller and all good.

Or it was when the original was failing. Either way you can see where this is going.

I swear at least 50% of the tube prices are due to failure replacements.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any idea which lights on the power source are supposed to light up when hitting the test button?