KH Laser specs?

Thread: KH Laser specs?

Downloads
    Uploads

Question KH Laser specs?

I have a chinese laser engraver, (which works perfectly fine)
    But as a precaution i never put power over 70% (mostly its 30% for the results i need)
    And I have been trying to trace the spec for the tube so I know what its max amp rating ect is, so when i need to put power up, i know where its safe to go.
    Its marked as a KH LASER LABORATORY laser manufactured by.....
    shandongliaochengkehuijiguangkeji co ltd.... (try saying that!)
    I have googled and searched forums here, but struggle to find anything (probably the KH bit is too short for the search to properly ping anything)

On a completely flip side, trying to get a reading of the ampage is showing crazy results, like 40% power was like 60A... which cannot be right, Any theories why my reading is obviously crazy would be nice, i think there must be a bad connection somewhere, as, randomly, the ammeter read a much more likely result for a few min, then jumped up again.

Apart from that, the tube works perfectly fine!
    Any help greatly appreciated!
    Mike