Problem Need help diagnosing a laser power supply wiring

Thread: Need help diagnosing a laser power supply wiring

Question Need help diagnosing a laser power supply wiring

I have recently converted my chinese laser from a (broken) MPC03 board to an MPC6525 board set. I now have motion from program control. In English even! LOL (this was a huge step)

The remaining piece is getting the laser to fire. It is not even firing with the PSU test button. I also have a red light lit on the power supply that I don't think used to be there. There are what appears to be three lights on it in one location and it looks like the one that is on (the middle of the three) is labeled POW. I need someone to walk me through or point to a thread that will explain to me how to test the power supply so I can figure out what is wrong. How do I bypass the lockouts so i can see if at least that is what is causing it. I have water flowing and no alarms on my chiller but I don't know if the connections are right so I need to know what I might have hooked up wrong or knocked loose. Can someone help me narrow it down so I'm not looking at the same things and missing what is actually wrong?

This is the power supply I am using. As usual there is no documentation
    80W 80Watt Laser Power Supply for CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine AC220V | eBay