Build Thread KRMX01 Acrylic Parts Gcode - Need assistance please

Thread: KRMX01 Acrylic Parts Gcode - Need assistance please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default KRMX01 Acrylic Parts Gcode - Need assistance please

I have downloaded the gcode for the acrylic parts for the limit switches and would like to cut them out on my 40W Co2 laser printer. Can I just upload these to my CorelDraw program or do they need converted? If this is not possible, what are the recommended speed settings for the KRMX01? I am worried about burning or breaking the acrylic on the cnc router, that's why I wanted to use my laser machine.

Any help is appreciated

Similar Threads:

Default Re: KRMX01 Acrylic Parts Gcode - Need assistance please

Where did you get the Gcode for the limit switches?

Author of: The CNC Construction Set Books, the KRMx01, KRMx02, KRmc01, and KRmf70 CNC Books, the HANS Electric gear clock book. All available at www.kronosrobotics.com.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by msimpson99 View Post
    Where did you get the Gcode for the limit switches?

I was mistaken in that statement. I thought the information you directed me to a while back was the gcode. My apologies. Sorry for the delay in response. I have been really busy.

On a related note though, if you can direct me to the original files I need to make the mounts, as I have lost the information and am I able to use the dimensions in vcarve pro or somehow import them? and then create the cut paths and what post processor do I use for the KRMx01? I have only used the precompiled files for the Dragon Cable guides you created and have not created anything yet in vcarve myself to cut out on the KRMx01.

Thanks,
    Joe

Last edited by WV_Kokamo_Joe; 04-23-2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Left out needed info

The limit switches gcode is part of the "Upgrading the KRMx01" workbook available on amazon. If you purchased that book, the links are in the book.

Author of: The CNC Construction Set Books, the KRMx01, KRMx02, KRmc01, and KRmf70 CNC Books, the HANS Electric gear clock book. All available at www.kronosrobotics.com.