Need Help! Plasic thicness for homing and limit switches

Thread: Plasic thicness for homing and limit switches

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Plasic thicness for homing and limit switches

Michael,

I have the drawings for the limit switch parts and I am close to getting ready to make them. I am wanting to know, what is the thickness of the plastic you designed them around? Is it the same as the Air exchanger. I have purchased that and could measure it. Is it the stock thin acrylic plastic you would find at lowes? Also, if you would be so kind, what feed and speed do you cut this stuff at, and will a 1/16 or 3/32 mill be fine?

Thanks for your time.

By the way, the machine is running now, and I will post an update soon. Thanks for a great project. And as an aside, the project has been a great way to spend some time with one of my sons that otherwise, i may not got to do. So thank you again!

Joe