Mycenter 1 Toolchange Problems

Thread: Mycenter 1 Toolchange Problems

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mycenter 1 Toolchange Problems

Hi,

I bought a Mycenter 1 with Fanuc 10m cheap as the spindle orientation sensor had died. Fitted a new one with magnet and amplifier and the spindle orients nicely now with M6 (although not with M19 for some reason).

Anyway, I now have an EX07 tool select alarm when trying to do a tool change. A couple of times the tool changer has come across, moved down and then the carousel just continually rotates. Once I had an odd EX08 Servo alarm but that's cleared itself now.

The carousel rotates manually ok and the tool number changes. tool clamp opens and closes ok. Looked int he manuals I have but they are no help......

Matt

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok so I have made progress.....

If I ref the Z then I can do a tool change (it wont go to the Z position when M6 is called). Then with out any tools it works perfectly.

However when tools are added then sometimes it works perfectly and other times it comes across, grabs the tool then sticks. Pushing the toolchanger seem to get it going. I've checked (and adjusted) the limit switches so am stuck again....

Any ideas why M6 doesnt put the Z at the home position~?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mycenter 1 Toolchange Problems

Matt,

The Kitamura machining centers don't include a Z axis return to zero in the M6 execution, you have to include it in your code. Just throw a G28 Z0. in before your M6 and all is well. I have a MyCenter Zero and its the same way.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, apart from cutting the end of my finger off in the toolchanger it seems to be working well.

Next question..... When I set G54, call a tool and use G34 H1 etc I can go to z10 but the absolute display shows the 10mm plus the length of the tool (ie its not taking the tool length off the position).

Any ideas???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also I cant find the page with tool diameter offsets......

Downloads
    Uploads

It sure if you got answers elsewhere, but I’ll answer here just in case you didn’t. The tool length offset being reflected in the displayed position is handled by a parameter setting. I don’t know what it is for the 10m, so you would have to look it up in the 10m parameter manual, probably under that parameters of display action.

As for tool diameters, that is going to be dependent upon the control having the radius compensation option. My knowledge of control capabilities starts with the 0 series, but a look through the descriptions manual for the 10m should tell you if the control is capable. If it is, there are parameter option references floating around on the web that might offer some insight as to what you would need to change to turn it on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hurco Matt View Post
    Ok so I have made progress.....

If I ref the Z then I can do a tool change (it wont go to the Z position when M6 is called). Then with out any tools it works perfectly.

However when tools are added then sometimes it works perfectly and other times it comes across, grabs the tool then sticks. Pushing the toolchanger seem to get it going. I've checked (and adjusted) the limit switches so am stuck again....

Any ideas why M6 doesnt put the Z at the home position~?

Please check tool arm proxy when tool clamp in arm sometes that proxy not sense so tool stuck in spinddle. I faced this issue many times then I checked so I got issue in proxy.
    If you need image that proxy please whats app me on this no 8460945464 or give me your mail id on this id vishalsojitra.dh@gmail.com.
    Thanking you