Daikin chiller heat exchanger

Thread: Daikin chiller heat exchanger

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Daikin chiller heat exchanger

Recently purchased a used Mycenter 3Xi with a pair of Daikin chillers. The heat exchangers have a rather impressive layer of slimy coolant/gunk/fungus stuck to them. The temps seem to be holding but I can't help but think that overall performance would be improved if these were cleaned. Been using a fat mix of commercial degreaser, hot water, and a brass bristle brush to scrub the fins. It's been an ******** and elbows fest scrubbing this crap and I'm barely making a dent.

Nervous about a pressure washer. Electronics....kinking up all the fins, etc...

Anyone ever cleaned one of these and sorted out a good trick to making it an efficient job?

Thanks.

C.