Kitamura Fanuc Control Version ?

Thread: Kitamura Fanuc Control Version ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kitamura Fanuc Control Version ?

I recently picked up a MyCenter-1 with the 13K spindle and a Fanuc 0M control system. CNC mill newbie. Although I've run other CNC equipment.

I'm in the installation mode, but when demonstrated the machine was in good running condition and so far my testing is going fine at the shop.

My question is I see the control is labeled as Fanuc 0M. Is this the same as 0-Mate? or I see references to 0M-A ... 0M-C , is the version of the control?

I did not receive any manuals with the machine, so I've downloaded some generic Fanuc pdf's off the net. I would be interested in any MyCenter-1 manuals if anyone has any.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kitamura Fanuc Control Version ?

Quote Originally Posted by prc104 View Post
    I recently picked up a MyCenter-1 with the 13K spindle and a Fanuc 0M control system. CNC mill newbie. Although I've run other CNC equipment.

I'm in the installation mode, but when demonstrated the machine was in good running condition and so far my testing is going fine at the shop.

My question is I see the control is labeled as Fanuc 0M. Is this the same as 0-Mate? or I see references to 0M-A ... 0M-C , is the version of the control?

I did not receive any manuals with the machine, so I've downloaded some generic Fanuc pdf's off the net. I would be interested in any MyCenter-1 manuals if anyone has any.

Thanks!
    I have the manuals for both controls pm if still in need