Wife got a Cricut, I tried to 1-UP her. K2 KG-3925

Thread: Wife got a Cricut, I tried to 1-UP her. K2 KG-3925

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wife got a Cricut, I tried to 1-UP her. K2 KG-3925

I purchased most of a K2 KG-3925 at a seizure auction. The PC was seized by the feds, but I was hoping to get into this hobby and find a working solution to get the machine running. Its been almost 2 years and that hasnt happened, I dont have the time I thought I would. I've peeked at a few threads here for some ideas along the way, as K2 as a company doesnt really exist anymore.

Anyone have any input, insight, or interest in this equipment as it sits?

Would you recommend getting it fully set up before selling it? Or would people still be interested as it is?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wife got a Cricut, I tried to 1-UP her.  K2 KG-3925-20170401_131655_resized-jpg   Wife got a Cricut, I tried to 1-UP her.  K2 KG-3925-20170401_131636_resized-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wife got a Cricut, I tried to 1-UP her. K2 KG-3925

Someone would probably buy it as-is if you sold it cheap enough. But you'd get a better price if it was running. What's missing, besides the computer that used to be hooked up to it? If you got an old PC with 32-bit Windows XP and a parallel port (which would be cheap or even free) that could be enough to get it running with a demo copy of Mach3, assuming it's otherwise complete.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks guys. I believe it to be intact except for the PC and parallel cable. I may try to get it working and get it on Ebay. Anyone know about what the retail value was when the machine was new?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default k2cnc. Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1979 View Post
    I purchased most of a K2 KG-3925 at a seizure auction. The PC was seized by the feds, but I was hoping to get into this hobby and find a working solution to get the machine running. Its been almost 2 years and that hasnt happened, I dont have the time I thought I would. I've peeked at a few threads here for some ideas along the way, as K2 as a company doesnt really exist anymore.

Anyone have any input, insight, or interest in this equipment as it sits?

Would you recommend getting it fully set up before selling it? Or would people still be interested as it is?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Just saw ts saw this old post. I might be interested in this machine. Do you still have it and if so would you sell it?

Just reply and I will look for it.

thanks
    old engr