Need Help! K2 CNC KG12062 computer destroyed

Thread: K2 CNC KG12062 computer destroyed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default K2 CNC KG12062 computer destroyed

Hello,
    I've got a KG12062-RK table. The computer that ran the machine was fried by an electrical surge and corrupted the hard drive. I've tried recovering the files from the drive and am unable to. I'm trying to setup the machine again on a new computer but I don't have any of K2's kmotion or kflop files. Does anyone have this table that would be able to send me a copy of their files. I believe I would need their Kmotion folder and the kflop folder. It's a long shot but I figured I'd try.

Thanks,

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: K2 CNC KG12062 computer destroyed

After multiple attempts I was able to recover this off of the harddrive. There is a KFLOP and a KFLOP_old folder. Under KFLOP/Driver are .c files that I believe get loaded to the available threads via kmotion. k2mc_driver.c looks to be the main one. At the start of the code it calls for:
    Code:
    // - K2mc_driver.c  -> Thread 6 
    // - homing.c  		-> Thread 5
    // - toolchange.c   -> Thread 4
    // - bitJog_sLimit.c   -> Thread 3
    Also note that machine doesn't have a tool changer so I don't know why it would need that code.

I've tried this arrangement setting it to read thread 6 on startup and it works partially. The light on the E-Stop module works again. My X and Z axis seems to work fine. On this machine there are two servo's driving the Y axis. They move slowly and they don't appear to be moving at the same rate and the gantry binds up.

Looking again in the KFLOP/Driver folder I see .out files which I believe are posted from the threads in kmotion. These would seem to point to a slightly different order of files in the threads, instead being:
    bitJog_sLimit.c on 1
    StopCallBack.c on 2
    StopCallBack.c on 3
    bitJog_sLimit.c on 4
    homing.c on 5
    k2mc_driver on 6

I don't know why you would use the same code on multiple threads. Anyways with this arrangement, again reading thread 6 on startup. The light on the E-Stop module works. My X and Z axis seems to work fine but only one Y axis servo moves but appears to be moving at a proper rate.

I went into kmotioncnc and added the M3 and M5 button back under user buttons and pointed them to run the code under KLOP called M3.c and M5.c respectively. This successfully starts and stops the spindle as expected. I haven't tried homing because the Y axis is still messed up. But the limit switches don't work. I never remember using the init button in kmotioncnc. Under KFLOP there is a bit of code called K2_Init.c but the code only returns 0. There is also a file K2_Init_Servo.c that looks like it's filled with meaningful code. In kmotioncnc I set the init button to run this code. It does so with no complaints. After hitting init though everything operates the same except the Y-axis servo only moves for a split second before disabling itself.

That's where I'm at. I haven't messed with anything in the KFLOP_old folder. I'm still missing something I just don't know what. Any insight or ideas on something to try would be appreciated.

Attached Files Attached Files