Problem not getting the green light ?

Thread: not getting the green light ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default not getting the green light ?

I'm having a problem initializing and getting the green light. I push the green button and the XYZ values on screen blinks from yellow to green, but then immediately back to yellow, ive checked all the cables to see if there is any damage and don't see anything, obviously the "e-stop" is reset and in the proper position.
    inside the Kmotion software 26 aux1,27,28,29 and 30 are blinking, as I push the green reset button I see a few others blink, specifically 13,24,25,35
    could it be one of the switches is not working correctly (e-stop and green reset) is there a way to test the switches ?
    any and all help would be greatly appreciated !

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: not getting the green light ?

Could you provide some background information like if you did anything prior to the failure like updating software, changing hardware, overran an Axis, power failure? Do you know what is connected to the KFLOP board inside your K2CNC box, Is it a K2CNC Driver Board or 3rd party boards? What setup are you running, Steppers, Servo and is it closed loop or not?