Problem Delta VFD-B with K2cnc

Thread: Delta VFD-B with K2cnc

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Delta VFD-B with K2cnc

Hello,

I've been working on several problems with my K2cnc and I was wondering if any of you use the Delta VFD-B with your K2cnc?
    I've lost the original settings for the VFD and was hoping someone has the same setup. I've been able to restore some of the settings and it seems to work with the keypad. I am not sure if I have all of the setting correct and I am concerned that I may damage the spindle if I put in too high of a frequency. I set the keypad so that I can see the speed in HU display and it seems to be too fast for what is listed. I can't judge by experience because I have none. The keypad lists 1782 HU(rpm?) at 60Hz, 2970HU at 100Hz and 6000HU at 200Hz.

I have included an excel spread sheet and started to color code it to better understand what I am looking at. In red I've added what I think I know about what parameters I've chosen.

IF someone understands this stuff, could you please take a look??? Any information about the settings, like if I can ignore some of them, would be helpful. Once I am sure all the settings are correct for the keypad use I will then start to change the setting so as it works with Kmotion.

IF someone is using the same VFD with K2cnc, could you copy your setting to this doc?

Thanks,
    Robert