Well another set back and a learning experience.
The slide bearings I did were not acurate enough and had to redo the steel ones with aluminum. The way the steel rounded at the 90 's made it very hard to get the proper measurement for the bearings. I did goof and a couple of the bearings were out about a 1/32ad of an inch, not good so I bit the bullet and did them all again out of the aluminum, them little puppies turned out great this time.
I have to stop this trying to reinvent the wheel. HAD I FOLLOWED the instructions and used the aluminum, I would not have wasted 4 1/2 hours, not to mention material.
I got all the holes in the HDPE drilled and tapped with the 1/4 - 20 tap. I think there was a million of them holes. I did progress today but did not get the the Y and Z axis put together,,,,,, tomorrow if things go good.
A couple of phots to show the different set up I chose this time, it seemed to work much better.
I have learned again, so a GOOD Day!